Sunday, September 11, 2011

throwback.

"He said we are always running towards money but he believes we should be running toward other things. Then he drew a heart"



Oh, Carlton James. You fantastic human being.



All my books were destroyed when our garage flooded and I've yet to actually sit down and try to remember what was in that wreckage. I'm still desperately trying to salvage what I can but I'm going to just start listing dead literature here so I can start rebuilding my collection.

Entire Song of Ice & Fire Series - Gone.
Don't Shoot the Dog!
For the Love of a Dog
The Golden Ratio
Animal Clinic for Dogs
Stranger than Fiction
Choke
Snuff
Rant
Lullaby
(Apparently, also all my Chuck books...)
All my David Sedaris Books - Come the fuck on I had ALL of them goddamnit
The State of Nature - Gregg Mitman
Journey to the End of the Night
Living at the Edge of the World
The Divine Proportion: A Study in Mathematical Beauty
A Million Little Pieces & My Friend Leonard - James Frey
How to Behave so your Dog Behaves
Catch-22


& So many more to come as I continue to sift through the mess. And so many more I didn't write down because of frustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment