Monday, August 15, 2011

Lucid Dreaming

I have been attempting lucid dreaming in the past couple weeks. Turns out having a fever is highly conducive to this process. I am debating on starting a dream log and I actually have the perfect little "reporter's notebook" for it that I used to write things Mike used to say down in. Random small facts that I didn't want to forget like how when we once played played the card game where each party puts a card on their forehead and they have to guess who has the bigger/smaller number - and I had guessed we both had 7's (randomly) and we both had 7's and it was scary.

Dream log. I will start you. Additionally, surprisingly there is a Golden Rain Tree a block away from where I live. Greenpoint seems to be drowning in them and now I have spotted one in Marine Park! So far I've only seen them up to the yellow pods, I'm wondering if they're going to change colors? Still refusing to Google this, I'd rather just see it for what it is on it's own time.

I should have really done this when I first decided to start trying to have lucid dreams but the lazy factor kicked in. Let's see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment