Wednesday, June 8, 2011

the G train is "G"

Before working at Unleash I never had the honor of taking the G train anywhere. Honestly I didn't really even know the G (or Greenpoint) existed. That's an exaggeration. I knew they existed in the same way that I know that Saturn or Fruit Flies or Aye-Aye's exist. Sure I know they're there (on some deep level of brain function) but I don't spend time actively thinking about their existence and therefore in a way they don't exist in my brain on a day-to-day basis. Where am I going with this?

While on the G train I get stupid random thoughts that plague my brain which is pretty much why I decided to start using this "blog" as a depository for brain events.

Two small thoughts I recently had on the train:

1. Everyone looks normal and I keep forgetting that I'm a human being
2. The Broadway stop on the G reminds of of aging

No comments:

Post a Comment